Saturday 26 March 2016

Scrap the Boys March Challenge

Hello!!  Happy Easter :)  I hope you are getting a chance to enjoy your long weekend and maybe you are getting a bit of scrapping time too.  I did this layout for the Scrap the Boy Challenge earlier in the week:



This is based on this beautiful mood board:



My darling son pictured here is now a 6 year old and it so nice to look back on how much he has grown. I had a lot of fun combining lots of different textures with the twine and hand dyed muslin.  I am pretty happy with how it has turned out. Thank you for checking it out :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Julia. I love that little touch of cheeseclothe! Amazing colours. I also love the journalling aspect. Both my boys had umby hernias and I really need to dig those photos out and scrap them so that when they look through their albums they can see just how big their hernias were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable page Julia! I really love all the little details like the folded ribbon and the muslin. Its amazing how quickly our boys grow up! Thanks for joining us this month at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I love the texture in this layout. Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cute!! How sweet is this? And aside from that I am loving your use of the colours in this one! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at STB. :)

    ReplyDelete