Sunday 25 October 2015

Stuck?! 15 October Sketch

Good morning. Looks like its going to be a glorious day today.  I hope you are getting to enjoy it.  I worked last night on the Stuck?! 15 Sketch and this is my layout:


This is based on this sketch:


I had a lot of fun with this one.  Its such a cool design, so I could choose from a bunch of photos.  I made this costume' for 'my younger son as he had to be a fish in assembly. Unfortunately he got sick at school that day and didn't get to participate.  Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!!! Too cute the pick! And all your page is very nice! Thanks for using a Stuck?! sketch.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout and that cute grin! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, love your clean and simple embellishing it really makes your sweet photo pop! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete