Tuesday 28 July 2015

123 Challenge Blog

Good morning!  I would really like for winter to be over already!  I can't wait for the warmth and time outside!  Canberra is not a good place for a cold blooded creature like me to live - lmao.  Anyway I have had a chance to do some scrapping and I completed the 123 Challenge Blog challenge for July:

123 Challenge

This is my layout:



So its not very exciting! I found some very lime green paper and some very bright orange ribbon and I used the word kind in my title.

Hope you have a wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! What a sweet photo! Thanks so much for joining in with the 123 challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaawwwwww! love that pic! your bow is awesome as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page and great photo. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete