Sunday 19 April 2015

Stuck?! 15 April Challenge

Hi there.  I hope you have been having an enjoyable weekend.  I have, even with the yucky weather.  I took my boys to see the SpongeBob movie yesterday and today we are just chilling out and staying warm.   Last night I got a chance to scrap and worked on the 15 April challenge from Stuck?! which looks like this:



I was lucky enough to have a couple of photos I had taken at the boy's sports carnival on 10th of April and thought that it would be good with this sketch.  Here is my layout:


I love having a sketch to work from and this layout flowed so well.  Thanks for checking it out :)

4 comments:

  1. I like this clean & simple page. Lovely bow and embellishments. Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!! The colours are lovely & vibrant! I love the sparkly embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love your accents and those pics are super cute too! Thanks you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this red, white, and blue palette, and your darling, little, textural, glitter bits! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete