Sunday 19 April 2015

D-lish Scraps April Challenge

Good afternoon!  I hope you are having a very scrappy weekend.  Last night I definitely had a good flow going on and I thought would try out the D-lish Scraps challenge for this month which has this gorgeous mood board:



I used the sketch (but turned sideways), the colours, some gold and the feathers as my inspiration and this is what I came up with:



I used quite a few products from the D-lish store including the arrow paperclip, the washi tapes, the flower, the resin flower and the gold chevron bag.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time to take part in the D-Lish Scraps Inspiration challenge. Love the way you have turned the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you've flipped the sketch, it's worked so well for this layout. Great job. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great job, love your title to cute. Thank you for joining us at D-Lish this month.

    ReplyDelete