Friday 6 February 2015

Sketchabilities February Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  I am almost ready for work but I thought I would share what I got up to last night.  Last month White with One teamed up with Sketchabilities so this month I though I would give their challenge a go as I love their sketches.  This month it looks like that:



This is the layout I came up with:


I am a very literal when it comes to some sketches as you can see here, but I really like how it turned out!  This is my son's first day at Kindergarten earlier this week.  Thank you for checking it out :)

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Hope he had a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your page but yet you give the touch of splatter ink on your paper... Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities.. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet !
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities !

    ReplyDelete