Thursday 13 November 2014

D-lish Scraps

I finally got some me time today and got my scrap on!  I thought I would have a go at the D-lish Scraps November mood board.   Not only do they have a gorgeous colour scheme but a fantastic sketch to go along with it.  



I took inspiration from the colours (obviously), the flowers and the little flags in the lower left corner.  This is my layout:


The Charm's Creation map marker has a layer of gold in it and the white paper has gold foil spots on it.  I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. This is soo cute, I love the flag and sweet photo too. thanks for joining in with the D-Lish Mood Board this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo :) Great layout. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love the way you used the mood board, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet page - love your mix of embellies and wonderful take on the sketch too!! Thanks for joining in at D-lish for November :)

    ReplyDelete