Friday 26 September 2014

September 123 Challenge Blog

Good afternoon!

Whilst my darling daughter was taking her nap, I took the opportunity to have a go at the 123 Challenge Blog Challenge for September.  This months challenge is:



I have to say Khaki was definitely a challenge!! I had to dig around through my stash for a while to find something but I think the paper I used as my background works really well.  I used Emphasise as part of my title and I have a shipping tag that has hidden journalling on it on the right hand side.  I also have to tell you I have green spots on my face and hands. My spray ink was blocked and when I blocked it, I managed to squirt it all over myself.



Hope you are having a good Friday and you have an awesome weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout with beautiful photo. btw with inks, It always happen to me all the time, lol. And come to a good results, you don't mind it at the end. Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, great design. I hear you with the sprays, the joys of crafting lol!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful.. You have used the criteria so well on your layout.. and thanks so much for joining in this month at the 123 Challenge blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great LO and I love the photo. I sure do hear you with the khaki color though, but you did a great job. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant take on this 'challenging' inspiration...love that title. Haha you are not alone with spray inks :/ Thanks for joining in over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia - lovely take on the challenge - my layout also emphasized imagination! Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photo - he's concentrating so hard :-) Thanks for entering the 123 challenge!

    ReplyDelete