Tuesday 8 July 2014

D-lish Scraps July Challenge

I have been away for a little while, in hospital having surgery, and then trying to get back into the swing of things but just generally feeling exhausted!  Then yesterday the postman delivered my Just Add Paper kit from D-lish Scraps and my hands were itching to start playing with all the beautiful embellishments!  I really love the challenge they have set for July:



I don't know if its the beautiful colours or the texture but I started with the sketch and then got carried away with all the prettiness and this is what I came up with!


I used lots of the elements of the Just Add Paper kit and also added a D-lish sequin bow, black and white lace washi tape and a Mambi PL Card from my stash.  The photo I used is of my Partner with our oldest boy on his 6th birthday and the colours worked fantastically!  Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this looks lovely! I hope you are on the mend quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, LOVE that Hello washi and so sad I missed out on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how clean and crisp this layout is ...fabo work thanks for playing at D-Lish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the board! So glad you were able to enjoy playing with the kit after your stay in hospital. Hope you're feeling better now. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning layout. Love your use of the kit. Thanks for playing along with D -Lish

    ReplyDelete