Sunday 8 June 2014

Kraft It Up June Challenge

Good morning!

I must admit I got really excited when I saw the sketch on the Kraft It Up challenge for June.  It's just so cute. I decided that I was even going to copy the little hot air balloon, as even though they were in fashion there for a while, I have never used one in a layout.  This is what the challenge says:

Is to create a layout using the below sketch
- the colour PINK and
- PAINT/MIST SPLATTERS...
 




I only had one piece of kraft cardstock and it was corrugated, but I thought that would look pretty cool as I was going for a really textured look with the buttons, felt clouds, twine, chipboard hearts etc.  



There is pink in the papers I chose, and the button I used on the balloon and I used splatters of teal mist on the background.  

Thank you for taking a look!

1 comment: