Saturday 17 August 2013

Scrap the Girls August Challenge

This month Scrap the Girls (http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com.au/) are doing a recipe challenge so each layout must include:
  • masking
  • doodling
  • flowers
  • chipboard
This is my layout:


I have used a mask with texture paste (the first time I have used it!) across the top between the crochet ribbon, I have doodled around to the bottom right of the photo, the title is chipboard that I have lightly inked and there are a bunch of flowers!  Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout :-) love the quote, thank you for playing along with Scrap The Girls - Michelle CT member STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Julia - YAY to you using texture paste I LOVE the mask you've used! Thanks for playing along! XO Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that title... matches with that cute photo!!!! Thanks for joining in at STG in August!

    ReplyDelete